Welcome to STERIS University!
Coursework on various safety, scientific, and quality aspects in healthcare
Courses on the reprocessing of medical and surgical devices and equipment, including cleaning, disinfection and sterilization topics
Courses on infection prevention/control including the basics of microbiology, hand hygiene and types of microorganisms
Courses on project design and equipment placement in reprocessing and surgical areas
Courses on the care and handling of patients and equipment in the surgical environment
Performance based learning solutions on servicing and maintaining your STERIS equipment
STERIS University Scholarship Program
STERIS University is extremely pleased to provide scholarship funding to support your continued growth and development toward professional certification within the CSSD profession.
For more information, click here to apply.
New Courses / Study Guides:
- Indicators, Disinfection and Sterilization
- Service and Equipment Maintenance
- Manual Cleaning of Instruments
- Process Management and Control in a Healthcare Operation
- Safety in the GI Endoscopy Department
Featured Courses / Study Guides:
- Skin Health: Care and Protection
- The Care and Handling of Flexible Endoscopes
March 28, 2013
March 30, 2013
April 13, 2013
Check the calendar for more upcoming events!